lördag, november 18, 2006

jaha

vad gör man nu då? inget inget och åter inget

vet inte ens vad jag ska skriva men skriver här bara för att ha nå att göra, bra va :p


ah lite musik så kanske allt blir bättre.


The thing is that I dont know
right now I dont know anything.
So whats the point in even trying?
Since all that will come out of that
is just something I dont even know about.
So whats the point in knowing stuff?

Dont like the moment right now
but I had fun last night.
So whats the point in being bored?
I which some moments would last forever
well actually they can in memories.
So whats the point in rembering stuff?

My future is not set yet.
But it will be better then this.
So whats the point in that?
The future lies ahead
I hope you will join me.
So whats the point in being lonely?

Show me the way to paradise
so that we can enjoy it together.
Whats the point in getting lost?
But paradise or hell is the same for me
just if you are with me there.
So whats the point in being sad?

Inga kommentarer: